6479Re: [PanoToolsNG] Another "my first" pole pano

  • Roger D. Williams
    Feb 4, 2007
      On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:44:28 +0900, <PanoToolsNG.10.m8@...>
      wrote:

> [...]

      Ah, that may be the trick I should use. For a time I was telling the world
      that Opera was Microsoft IE, but that didn't help very much, so I kind of
      gave up on that feature. What do YOU pretend it to be?

      Roger

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com
      Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger