6411Re: [PanoToolsNG] Another "my first" pole pano

  • Szymon "Zbooy" Madej
    Feb 2, 2007
      Pat Swovelin-2 wrote:

      > That puts it into context. Thanks. Are you one of the people inside?

      Sure I am :-)
      And I made one more pano inside yesterday afternoon, testing 5D/10.5 combo's
      ability to shoot close-to-the-subject images. 3 around seems to be enough
      for this kind of work. The resulting pano is right there at
      http://panoramy.zbooy.pl/360/

      >> Actually I have worked in this fort for a few years and this is the view
      >> from a balcony outside my room.
      >
      > What do you mean "worked?" Are you a prisoner in the dungeon or what?
      > Do you want me to send you a hacksaw so you can escape? =8^)

      Thanks but now I can use my new pole and either slide down from my balcony
      fireman-style or make a pole-vault straight to the mound :-)

      Part of the fort has been for 15+ years adapted by the RMF FM radio station,
      the biggest commercial one in Poland, and it's them that make me able to
      afford my pano hobby.
      And part of the dungeons were converted to a recording studio :-)

      > With respect to the number of images you shoot around (3 or 4) the
      > sharpness isn't a factor of how many shots you used per se, rather it's
      > a factor of the body/lens combination you used.

      Right.... unless the seam area comes from the lesser-quality area of both
      images. Sharpness might suffer then.

      zbooy