6404Re: [PanoToolsNG] HDR For Dummies - Contrast adjustment actions

  • Jook Leung
    Feb 1 8:01 PM
      I was referring to the Brighten Shadows actions at 33% as one of my
      last steps.

      Jook

      On Feb 1, 2007, at 10:54 PM, Bruce Anderson wrote:

      > Jook,
      >
      > The questions Pat asked below were exactly what I was wondering.
      > Are you referring to adjusting the opactiy of the contrast layer after
      > the main HDR for Dummies2 action, or of the other two actions included
      > with it?
      >
      > Bruce
      >
      > Posted by: "Pat Swovelin" Panoramas@...
      > <mailto:Panoramas@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20HDR%20for%
      > 20dummies%20->
      > nthriwz <http://profiles.yahoo.com/nthriwz>
      >
      > Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:43 pm (PST)
      >
      > jook360 wrote:
      > > As a quick "works all the time" adjustment, bring the opacity of
      > that
      > > layer down to 33%.
      >
      > In HDR_for_Dummies2 there are 2 opacity changes and you're
      > referring to
      > the 2nd one, right?
      >
      > > Full strength is best only for dark, low key scenes that need
      > > brightening without increasing contrast.
      >
      > When you talk about "full strength" you mean the 75% opacity of the
      > 2nd
      > opacity change, or do I have an old copy of HDR_for_Dummies2?
      >
      > > Best,
      > > Jook

      Jook Leung Photography
      360VR Images - 360 degree Panoramic photography
      Web: http://360vr.com
      E-mail: jook@...
      Mobile: 201 679 6177