6400Re: [PanoToolsNG] Another "my first" pole pano

  • Roger D. Williams
    Feb 1, 2007
      On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 23:13:20 +0900, Szymon "Zbooy" Madej
      <panoramy@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      > As I have proudly joined the rank of pole-panoramists, here comes my
      > first
      > pole image:
      > http://panoramy.zbooy.pl/360/pan/kopiec-kosciuszki-pod-szczytem-maszt/e
      > Delivery of Agnos pole from Italy to Poland took just 4 days but due to
      > very
      > windy weather I had to wait another week or so to make some use of it.
      > Balancing $3K of delicate equipment 6 meters above the ground still
      > gives me
      > lots of adrenaline :-)

      It's a very fine panorama and no-one would guess it was a first attempt!

      Two things: (1) the image seems VERY sensitive to slight mouse/cursor
      movements, whizzing around at great speed. (2) It seems to go in the
      opposite direction to normal. So the result was very suprising...
      instead of moving slowly to the left the image shot off to the right.
      Is this just me?

      Work: www.adex-japan.com
      Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic