6365Re: [PanoToolsNG] Good QTVR compresion ratio and pano size settings for 56 K modem visitors

  • John Riley
    Jan 31, 2007
      I don't know if you are on a Mac or not, but if you are deliVRator
      can simulate downloading your pano at different speeds. You could
      play with your setting to find what seems reasonable to you. It is
      interesting to watch, since sometimes you have the order in which
      tiles download screwed up by changing the initial view. A quick
      optimization in deliVRator sets that straight too.

      John
      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...