5744RE: [PanoToolsNG] alternative solution ?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Jan 6, 2007
      On 4 Jan 2007 at 8:13, Mark D. Fink wrote:

      > Hi Bjørn,
      > Actually, it might work after all. I'll have to do a quick test when I get
      > home tonight, but I think it might be possible to shift the camera plate,
      > (see page 4 of the PDF manual here -

      Too late, I'm afraid ;) I bought a Nodal Ninja 3, because I wasn't sure how your system
      would've worked. I think it would be a good idea if you added some more photos of it, and
      eventually some animated GIFs or similar?

      Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic