57405Re: [PanoToolsNG] Ultra-wide lens for full frame

  • Keith Martin
    Jul 31, 2014
      I'll third it. :)

      I use my shaved 10.5mm most of the time because in crazy locations it's
      so much faster shooting 3+N (tripod) or 4 (pole) than the 6+N+Z the 16mm
      needs. But the Nikkor 16mm fisheye is a sweet lens and works *very* well
      for panos, for me.

      On 30 Jul 2014, at 16:47, mrjimbo2' mrjimbo2@... [PanoToolsNG]
      wrote:

      > I'll second that vote on the 16mm ..