57388Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: WWP - June solstice : "Work"

  • Bostjan Burger
    Jun 29, 2014
      A reminder... today it is the last day for your "work" theme photography ... still a plenty of time for your upload and edit.

      On Sunday, June 15, 2014 10:21 PM, "Bostjan Burger si_lander@... [PanoToolsNG]" <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Counting down to the start of the next theme "Work"... only 3 (three) days "to go". It is unusually busy time with panoramic work - at least at my place, that is "On the Sunny side of the Alps", but that is not bad at all, right?

      We wish you a good start of the Summer!

      Bostjan / WWP team

      On Thursday, June 5, 2014 1:25 PM, Bostjan Burger <si_lander@...> wrote:

      The new World Wide Panorama event of June solstice – »Work« ( http://worldwidepanorama.org ) is going to start soon (June 19th) but I suppose not a real problem for you to shot a »working process« panorama…

      Some ideas about the "work" related pano-documentary:

      Welcome to share yours or others findings about the "work" ... and sure... welcome to join us ;)

      PS... not news (really) but from some time ago: IVRPA "news aggregator": http://ivrpa.org/blogs/aggregated ... each day new story is presented!

      Kind regards!

      Bostjan Burger / WWP team

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic