57374Re: Hey all

    Jun 22, 2014
      Am 17.06.2014 11:10, schrieb jiewbechtong@... [PanoToolsNG]:

      > So i want to ask if anyone knows of any tools that may help me align
      > them better? Idealy i would have a program that enables me to mark some
      > points on one pano, then place the same corresponding points on the
      > other one, then the program warps the panos so the align perfectly.
      > Anyone heard of anything like that? or any other ideas that may help?

      Any panotools based stitcher (hugin, PTGui, PTAssembler...) will be able
      to do that. However, for best results you better align the night images
      to the daytime panorama (assuming there is less detail or large dark
      areas in the night shot). Then remove or disable the daytime panorama
      and create the night time one without adding further control points or
      optimization. Thats roughly how I did

      If you need more detailed advice please give any information you could
      possibly give.