57373Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: WWP - June solstice : "Work"

  • Bostjan Burger
    Jun 19, 2014
      ... and the first day of the event is almost over... we are ready for your panoramas: The WWP preparation server

      On Sunday, June 15, 2014 10:21 PM, "Bostjan Burger si_lander@... [PanoToolsNG]" <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Counting down to the start of the next theme "Work"... only 3 (three) days "to go". It is unusually busy time with panoramic work - at least at my place, that is "On the Sunny side of the Alps", but that is not bad at all, right?

      We wish you a good start of the Summer!

      Bostjan / WWP team

      On Thursday, June 5, 2014 1:25 PM, Bostjan Burger <si_lander@...> wrote:

      The new World Wide Panorama event of June solstice – »Work« ( http://worldwidepanorama.org ) is going to start soon (June 19th) but I suppose not a real problem for you to shot a »working process« panorama…

      Some ideas about the "work" related pano-documentary:

      Omer Calev, 360° Photography
      360° panoramic photos of people and places in Israel
      Preview by Yahoo

      image
      Martin Broomfield - Based in Dar es Salaam Tanzania - Pa...
      Garbage Collector, Jakarta Kota or Old Jakarta, also known as Old Batavia is a small area in Jakarta which retains its Dutch character.
      Preview by Yahoo

      牛頭角下村 / 蔡旭威 Ngau Tau Kok project by John Choy
      牛頭角下村 / 蔡旭威 Ngau Tau Kok project by John Choy
      Preview by Yahoo

      image
      Prestige hair cuts at Russell Industrial Center in Detro...
      Prestige hair cuts at Russell Industrial Center in Detroit as if you were there. 360 panorama and virtual tour.
      Preview by Yahoo

      image
      pano.ie | A321 Cockpit
      An interactive panoramic photo of Inside an Airbus A321 Cockpit, Frankfurt, Germany
      Preview by Yahoo

      immidea at work 360° panorama by immidea
      ERROR: Javascript not activated
      Preview by Yahoo

      Welcome to share yours or others findings about the "work" ... and sure... welcome to join us ;)

      PS... not news (really) but from some time ago: IVRPA "news aggregator": http://ivrpa.org/blogs/aggregated ... each day new story is presented!

      Kind regards!

      Bostjan Burger / WWP team

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic