      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 10:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Some quick coaching please.. Nikon 16mm f/2.8 D
      How bad is the flare? Does it get much from interior lights? I have the older 15mm rectilinear which is one of my favorites (indoors)  but flare outdoors is an issue typically..  Are you suggesting one could shoot the 10.5 with an FX (just shave the hood) and get better results? Roughly what FOV on FX is achievable by shaving the 10.5.. just curious.... I'm still leaning towards the 16 as it's not gelded.. I too would be shooting the D800...