      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 1:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Some quick coaching please.. Nikon 16mm f/2.8 D

      I bought one to use with my D800E and love it. If the price is right I'd buy it.

      Steve Sheridan
      Sheridan Productions
      Cell: 817.975.2630
      817.831.3902

      On Jun 4, 2014, at 1:41 PM, "'mrjimbo2' mrjimbo2@... [PanoToolsNG]" <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi ... need some guidance quickly.. I have a friend that that has a 16mm Nikon f 2.8D lens along with a few other items that he's letting go of as he's in a jam.. I have a day to deciede if I want the 16.. the only place I would use it is for pano's but I think it a good lens.. I shoot FX not DX so this would really fit and the price is quiet fair I think.. As you can guess this wasn't a planned thing .. so a possible oppertunity. I think it should be a great lens...... anything I should know? Those that presently use it what is your process overview as I've never used a fish eye before. ..

      thanx
      jimbo

      No virus found in this message.