      From: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Michel Thoby
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:11 PM
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Test of Nikon FC-E8 (on a modern Canon camera)

      Discussion occurred on some recent threads of this list about the IQ that
      could possibly be expected nowadays from the FC-E8 on a modern camera.

      I had adapted the Nikon fisheye converter (x 0.21) in front of the EF-S
      18-55 mm (Mk 1)! This zoom lens had been delivered as a kit together with
      the EOS 300D Rebel. After some tests, this "Chimeron" lens combo was shelved
      a decade ago.

      Today I cleaned it and mounted the Chimeron set at 33 mm and f/13 on a Canon
      EOS 650D. I shot four images to yield this panorama:
      http://tinyurl.com/mevflha
      Some more dusting off would probably help a bit...

      Michel