57146Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: printing panorama

  • A Kielcz
    Jan 16, 2014
      This is exactly what I did. Resized my image in Perfect Resize using build in resets. Now I can print my pano on 2 sheets 13x19.
      Now what's the best way to combine to pieces of 13x19 paper before framing it?
      Thanks!

      A Kielcz
      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      On Thursday, January 16, 2014 5:37 PM, Michael Bajko BFA - The Fine Art of Panoramic Photography <michael@...> wrote:

      The other, not mentioned, method is, in PS;
      • create duplicate image
      • resize this so shortest side fits 13x19, the other side longer.
      • create duplicate layer
      • crop image to 13x19
      • edit duplicate layer (it'll all be there) with 'free transform' into the 13x19 frame.
      • voila!
      Don't know what it'll look like, but it will ALL be there.
      --
      Michael Bajko BFA
      The Fine Art Of Panoramic Photography
      michael.bajko.net