57144HDRi archive! quality must be good enough to do a camera flight.

  • manumana
    Jan 16, 2014
      I am sure this one was topic before, but I urgently need alternatives to
      cgiback and mofe to find great HDRi's (with matching plates would be top). I
      am working on a
      project where i need to make cam flight, so its really important that the
      pano
      is stitched really good, don't want to use crappy material with ghosts and
      stuff.

      loctaion required: urban, mordern architecture, europe

      thx for your help