57141RE: [PanoToolsNG] printing panorama

  • Sacha Griffin
    Jan 15 9:58 AM

      So you mean how do you crop it?

      Crop it first in photoshop, using the crop tool. Enter in those dimensions and the dpi you are going to print at, and then print that.

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLCĀ  - Atlanta, Georgia

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

      IM: sachagriffin007@...