57140Re: [PanoToolsNG] printing panorama

  • A Kielcz
    Jan 15, 2014
      Simply put it my panorama dimensions cannot be proportionately shrunk 13x19 size of paper and constrain proportions. I want to fill whole 13x19 sheet of paper with panorama image.147.25x52.708
      Thank you!

      A Kielcz
      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:49 AM, "j.houghton@..." <j.houghton@...> wrote:

      What printer are you using?
      Are you printing with Photoshop?
      Have you specified landscape orientation in the printer properties?
      The printable area of the paper may be a little smaller than the actual physical size so your panorama size needs to take this into account.  Photoshop has an option to fit the image into the available space, which is an easy way of avoiding these sizing problems. Take care to preserve the aspect ratio of the image.

      John

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic