57100OT - The IVRPA needs your vote !

    Nov 22 2:01 AM
      - OT - but it is about us :-)

      Hello my friends

      Let me introduce myself.
      My name is AYRTON, I’m from Brazil, South America, working as a professional photographer full-time  and I am on the BoD (Board of Directors)  for the IVRPA.

      So, right now, what is really important is:

      The IVRPA miss you all :-)

      YES, we need you, IVRPA members to vote for the new three members, that are running for a seat on the Board of Directors (2014-2015).

      The IVRPA Board of Directors (BoD) are legally responsible for operation of this non-profit corporation. It makes policy and decides on budgetary matters.

      And most important, we are all volunteers, trying to help our “métier” to grow all over the World

      If your annual membership has expired, we urge you to renew in order to vote, and to help us. If you’re new to this, pls consider to join us and enjoy all the benefits of a membership. The price it is very low, cheaper than a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant :-)

      So you own this to you :-)

      For 2014, we have some new plans and projects that are just amazing.

      A new website will be up and running with a complete new interface. We will have a person dedicated to accomplish this ASAP . It will be develloped from the ground to make it really oustanding.

      Our new yearly conference, is already being organized, probably 99% in the USA,  and for sure it will be another great event, like we had in the last 3 years.

      And some plans that we have been discussing on our BoD meetings, , with new operational changes will expedite the ongoing projects and also to allow the flow of events to be wider and interesting.

      On behalf of the IVRPA board of directors,

      Ayrton Camargo

      Marketing Director > IVRPA.org - The International VR Photography Association

      Inline image 1

      "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic