57048Re: ACR Clarity slider & panos

    Oct 15, 2013
      Am 15.10.2013 10:05, schrieb Thomas Bredenfeld:
      > i'm not sure, but i think, the clarity adjustment partially shifts the
      > local exposure values fusion uses to determine the blending points
      > between the different exposures and so affects the partitions what
      > exposure values from the single images are transferred to the fused
      > output image. with linear treatment this selection process depends on
      > the original tonal values of the images and as clarity isn't a
      > pixel-uniform treatment but introduces a local contrast aspect.

      Well, fusion has more aspects. In classical enfuse you can specify the
      weight of exposure values as well as saturation and contrast. While
      contrast is mostly useful for focus bracketing saturation plays a role
      in exposure bracketing as well. Since clarity changes local saturation
      it might have an even bigger impact on the result if saturation is
      weighted relatively high.

      However, color artifacts shouldn't be possible. I'd be curious what you
      got and what fusion process you used...