57033Re: [PanoToolsNG] Focus stacking

  • David Palermo
    Oct 10, 2013
      I use Helicon Focus.  It is the best one out there that I have seen.

      Photoshop is good but it is messy sometimes and leaves artifacts.

      David

      DAVID PALERMO PHOTOGRAPHY
      805-886-0146

      On Oct 10, 2013, at 10:01 AM, "Sacha Griffin" <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

      There’s old school panorama tools, enfuse, helicon focus.

      I might start out with enfuse and see how that goes. Almost  all of the tutorials are photoshop based.

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360