Inserting a tour into a PDF

(57019)
  • Mark D. Fink
    Oct 8, 2013 Expand Messages

      Is there a way to insert a tour into a PDF? Not a link to the tour, but the embedded tour itself? I'm thinking of creating a brochure in PDF format that will show an interactive tour directly. That way, when they open the PDF, they can click on the tour and start navigating. Obviously, this would only work if they were connected to the Internet, but I think it could be an interesting way to combine a sales pitch and a test drive without sending them out to a link.

      Mark

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic