57013Re: [PanoToolsNG] RE: New Ultralight Panohead - TOM SHOT 360: Samyang, Yasuhara

  • Alex Spielberg
    Oct 5, 2013
      Thomas,
      Anything in the plans for the 8mm Peleng 3.5 ?
      Alex

      On 10/5/2013 6:47 PM, thomashuang2@... wrote:

       Hello Rodrigo,

      At the moment, I have a model which works with the 8mm f2.8 that fits mirrorless cameras only, the Sony NEX, Samsung NX, and Fuji X cameras.  It will be a few months before I release a model for the 8mm f3.5 for DSLR cameras.

      Thomas

      ---In panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com, <rodrigo_alarcon@...> wrote:

      I personally use the NN mk3, but a friend wants to start with panoramas and was asking me about an entry level panohead.
      He doesn't have a thing to take panoramas, therefore a Nikon a Canon or a Sony camera can be use with your panohead as long as it uses a Samyang 8mm lens?

      kind regards,

      Rodrigo