57009Re: [PanoToolsNG] video from panos

  • panokaemena
    Oct 4, 2013
      check this out :  http://pano2movie.com

      On Oct 4, 2013, at 21:40, h.hensel@... wrote:

      Not as a single Image. I would like to move / zoom through the QTVR and create a Video sequence from it (by Setting key Frames for example).

      ---In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, <panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       Question.. are you trying to drop it in as a single image or rather show portions of it sequentially as video frames?

      jimbo
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 9:04 AM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] video from panos

      Hi everyone,

      I'm looking for a way to create video sequences from panos. Ideal would be a way to generate them directly from a QTVR within Premiere. As far as I got with that topic I believe there is no way to do so.

      Does anyone no a proper way to make it work? Input material is high res panos 10000px width equirect, Goal is to use it with premiere for a HD Project. As less steps as possible inbetween, of course...

      Regards, Hannes

      No virus found in this message.