56991Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 10-17mm Pentax zoom fisheye

  • Roger D Williams
    Oct 1, 2013
      Thank you, Erik. I had already been through that page but on your recommendation I went through it again very carefully and found one measurement (distance of NPP from flange face) for my Pentax zoom fisheye and will test that. No angular rotation was specified, but probably this was measured for the 60 degrees I will be using. Will test later today.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad