      Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:47 PM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] WWP - reminder (September 19th 2013)

      Just a reminder: the WWP event »Mortality« is open now ( http://contribute.worldwidepanorama.org/gen/ ). The preparation server is already open for you upload. Don't forget about the Forests and Culture: you can upload any panorama shot in year 2013.The photography time for Mortality is limited to period from September 19th-29th, 2013

      Are you new to panoramic photography and never heard about World Wide Panorama?
      What is WWP?  (  http://www.worldwidepanorama.org )
      The World Wide Panorama is one of the oldest panoramic communities, began in March 2004 and has become an ongoing series of events. Photography takes place on the solstices (longest and shortest days of the year) and equinoxes (day and night of equal length). Photographers all over the world are welcome to participate with their panoramas and captions or even essays with they story supplementing their panorama.

      Kind regards!

      Boštjan Burger
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic