56944RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

  • Sacha Griffin
    Sep 6, 2013

      That looks just like my example but 10 times more complicated.

      What does calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll do?

      If you are changing scenes just use the video player plugin.

      Workflow

      Hotspot zooms to match the window with the video.

      Video starts 100%x100%

      Video on done loads destination.

      And it works on ipad with 4 lines of code.

      If the graphic is displayed fullsize, hotspots should be a plugin instead. Much less complicated.

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360