56937Re: New Magic Lantern breakthrough -- dual ISO

    Sep 4, 2013
      Am 04.09.2013 00:28, schrieb Luca Vascon:
      > In photo mode????

      Means not for video.

      I tried it on my 5D2, it works. The most extreme combination on this
      camera is ISO 100/1600, higher and lower ISOs are digitally realized
      (dual ISO works by alternating analog ISO for any second scan line). In
      100% zoom there is noticeable colored aliasing along sharp contrasty
      edges, but that is less annoying than HDR ghosts. Shadows are very
      pleasant with very little noise. I think I'll use this quite frequently.