56935Taormina excursion tomorrow and change of the restaurant today

  • Mauro Contrafatto
    Sep 4, 2013
      Hi everybody!

      We had to change the restaurant for tonight, as I have been advised that they decided to keep it closed until next Monday after the reservation I did last week.

      We will meet at Ristorante Il Gattopardo, Via Santa Cecilia 184 at 20:30.
      It is approximately 800m far from the Hotel Royal and our table will be ready at 20:30.
      With Luca and Chiara, we will be just in front of the L'Ossidiana to advise who may not be able to read this email, but please share the word to everybody!

      Unfortunately, we can't make to Mount Etna tomorrow. Weather forecasts are for heavy rains and the guides had to cancel our excursion.
      Instead we will go to Taormina.
      We will take the train at 14:10, arriving at 15:02. Then there will be a bus every 5/10 minutes to reach the bus terminal close to the Porta Messina and the entrance of the town.
      Last train for the return is at 21:34, while previous trains are at 18:35, 19:19 and 20:35. We can decide when we want to leave later today!

      Don't forget that we will meet at 11:00 at Piazza Duomo to visit the Treasure and the Bell Tower and attend the show of theĀ mechanically-animated statues at noon!

      See you in one hour!

      Mauro