56931For Sale: Tokina 10-17mm. Canon Mount. Shaved.

  • Scott Witte
    Sep 2, 2013
      For Sale: Tokina 10-17mm. Canon Mount. Shaved.

      Excellent optical and mechanical condition. This lens has the shade shaved off -- not a procedure for the faint of heart or machine shop challenged but it allows use on a full frame cameras. Price: $480. includes US priority shipping.

      By far this lens is of greatest use to our pano community so I am offering it here, first. If it doesn't sell in a week or so I will put it up on Ebay, probably for a bit more. Get all the details at
      http://www.scottwitte.com/tokina

      --
      Scott Witte

      Scott Witte Photography