56914RE: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Looking for a good, not expensive pan head (SPHERICAL PHOTO)

  • giant_klobasa_monster
    Aug 30, 2013

      hell yes i used the panosaurus for about 2 years! i still have it on my shelf. in good shape.

      --- In panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com, <norberg.shulz@...> wrote:

      Dear all,

      thank you to everyone.. I will appraise everything and I'll tell you my choice.
      Thank you indeed for all the useful tips you gave to me.

      Rita.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "ritaconti84" <norberg.shulz@...> wrote:

      > I'm Rita Conti, an Italian girl. Excuse me, my English is not very well.
      > Please, be patient with me, I'm a beginner in the world of the photography. I received some months ago a camera Canon EOS 650d (lenses 18-200 mm f/3.5-5.6), as a present. I'm learning to use it in these weeks. It's very fascinating.
      >
      > But now, I would like to do another step: I'm looking for a panoramic head that permit me to build a spherical photo composed by 38 pictures.
      >
      > I found PanoTools NG and I decided to subscibe myself because I would like to ask to the members some tips that can help me to find a good pan head (with good quality/price).
      >
      > I already visit some sites with models and prices and I found this heads that sounds me enjoyable:
      >
      > - Panosaurus 2.0 Fully Spherical Panoramic Head
      > - Dobas 01 (QTVR HEADS)
      > - Mcoplus -360 degree Full spherical Camera QTVR
      > - PANOLUC VR-1 e VR-2
      >

      > I also have a Manfrotto tripod -Manfrotto Kit (701 HDV + 547B)- to combine, if possible, with the head.
      >
      > But I don't have any experiences and it's difficult for me to evaluate these different kind of heads. Is there anyone that can help me to find a good solution?
      > I'm looking forward to hear from you.
      > Thank you very much.
      >
      > All my best,
      > Rita.