56899Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Looking for a good, not expensive pan head (SPHERICAL PHOTO)

  • António Cabral
    Aug 29, 2013
      Very true Luc

      Com os melhores cumprimentos,
      António Cabral

      No dia 29/08/2013, às 12:43, Luc Villeneuve <luc_villeneuve@...> escreveu:

      I second Trausti. I don't know many manufacturers but I know Nodal Ninja and their smart products. Everytime I had to deal with customer support, they went beyond my expectation.

      I hate to change equipment because i bought the wrong product. Chat with them. Not sure that the 18-200mm is a good choice. Personally, I only use prime lenses.

      Have fun!

      On 29 août 2013, at 07:00, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

      I started out with Panosaurus.... is it good? No. Is it usable? Yes. Can it be sold after you decide you should do some serious panoramas? No, but it can be thrown into the trashbin... and pollute.  It is made of PVC plastic that shrinks and twists in sunlight, breaks if it falls.... it is NOT a good head... but it can and will do the job for beginners.

      My best advice is to go with NN.

      Did you ever USE Panosaurus Jeffrey?

      Trausti

      On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 5:49 AM, giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...> wrote:

      get a PANOSAURUS

      cheap as hell. you can't go wrong

      if you like making panos, then step up and pay real money for a nodal ninja or something.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Rita Conti <norberg.shulz@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for your tips. Other people suggest me to see the Nodal Ninja
      > ones.
      > I saw a lot of models and I found the Roundabout NP. What do you think of
      > this<http://www.roundabout-np.de/epages/63231192.sf/it_IT/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63231192/Products/06/SubProducts/06-0001>
      > ?
      > Thank you again.
      >

      > 2013/8/28 timcuneo <timcuneo@...>
      >
      > > **

      > > Excellent pano heads that is reasonably priced are the Nodal Ninjas. They
      > > are extremely well built and can handle a camera body and lens up to 200mm.
      > > They have discontinued and factory seconds for sale on their site. This is
      > > the link to that page:
      > >
      > > http://shop.nodalninja.com/irregulars-discontinued/
      > >
      > > I have had my NN5 and it is easy to used and accurate.
      > >

      > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "ritaconti84" <norberg.shulz@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I'm Rita Conti, an Italian girl. Excuse me, my English is not very well.
      > > > Please, be patient with me, I'm a beginner in the world of the
      > > photography. I received some months ago a camera Canon EOS 650d (lenses
      > > 18-200 mm f/3.5-5.6), as a present. I'm learning to use it in these weeks.
      > > It's very fascinating.
      > > >
      > > > But now, I would like to do another step: I'm looking for a panoramic
      > > head that permit me to build a spherical photo composed by 38 pictures.
      > > >
      > > > I found PanoTools NG and I decided to subscibe myself because I would
      > > like to ask to the members some tips that can help me to find a good pan
      > > head (with good quality/price).
      > > >
      > > > I already visit some sites with models and prices and I found this heads
      > > that sounds me enjoyable:
      > > >
      > > > - Panosaurus 2.0 Fully Spherical Panoramic Head
      > > > - Dobas 01 (QTVR HEADS)
      > > > - Mcoplus -360 degree Full spherical Camera QTVR
      > > > - PANOLUC VR-1 e VR-2
      > > >

      > > > I also have a Manfrotto tripod -Manfrotto Kit (701 HDV + 547B)- to
      > > combine, if possible, with the head.
      > > >
      > > > But I don't have any experiences and it's difficult for me to evaluate
      > > these different kind of heads. Is there anyone that can help me to find a
      > > good solution?
      > > > I'm looking forward to hear from you.
      > > > Thank you very much.
      > > >
      > > > All my best,