56891Looking for a good, not expensive pan head (SPHERICAL PHOTO)

  • ritaconti84
    Aug 28, 2013
      I'm Rita Conti, an Italian girl. Excuse me, my English is not very well.
      Please, be patient with me, I'm a beginner in the world of the photography. I received some months ago a camera Canon EOS 650d (lenses 18-200 mm f/3.5-5.6), as a present. I'm learning to use it in these weeks. It's very fascinating.

      But now, I would like to do another step: I'm looking for a panoramic head that permit me to build a spherical photo composed by 38 pictures.

      I found PanoTools NG and I decided to subscibe myself because I would like to ask to the members some tips that can help me to find a good pan head (with good quality/price).

      I already visit some sites with models and prices and I found this heads that sounds me enjoyable:

      - Panosaurus 2.0 Fully Spherical Panoramic Head
      - Dobas 01 (QTVR HEADS)
      - Mcoplus -360 degree Full spherical Camera QTVR
      - PANOLUC VR-1 e VR-2

      I also have a Manfrotto tripod -Manfrotto Kit (701 HDV + 547B)- to combine, if possible, with the head.

      But I don't have any experiences and it's difficult for me to evaluate these different kind of heads. Is there anyone that can help me to find a good solution?
      I'm looking forward to hear from you.
      Thank you very much.

      All my best,
      Rita.