56884PTM 2013: Updates and deadline for the registration.

  • Mauro Contrafatto (360way.it)
    Aug 19, 2013
      Hi all,

      two weeks to go for the PanoTools Meeting in Messina.

      The session schedule is being finalized now, and Luca Vascon will post in the website this week.
      The Google Calendar for the event, updated in real time, will be shared publicly, including the social events, which will start with a pre-meeting drink on Sunday evening, and all the excursions.

      The meetings start at 9:30 am on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The door is open from 9:00.

      We are also updating the registration status on the Panotools Meeting website shortly.

      We are happy to confirm that we managed to include the T-shirt of the event in the registration fee.

      The deadline for the registration is Friday, August 23.
      If you haven't done it yet, please help us to make the make the necessary reservations by submitting the registration form at http://www.panotools-meeting.com/panotools-meeting-2013-registration before the deadline, completing the payments for the conference fee and the meals via PayPal. Should you have any problem with the registration form, please don't hesitate to contact us!

      Invoice can be issued for the registation: we will contact all the attendees with a link to a specific form shortly after the deadline.

      About the excursions, on September 5th, we will spend the whole afternoon on Mount Etna, with a dedicated Summer Sunset Experience, including the visit on a tunnel created by the lava, a walk in the most panoramic paths in the south-west side of the volcano and a nice cocktail at the sunset.
      On September 6th in the morning, we will have a guided visit of the city of Messina, which will close the meeting.

      Details on how to register for those excursions will be posted shortly - separate payment is requested.

      Should you need any travel information, just contact Mauro anytime. We have prepared some documents with time table for the connection via bus or train and the directions to reach the hotels and the conference venue.

      We think it's going to be a great meeting and we're looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday evening or Monday morning!

      Mauro and Luca!