56841Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano
- Aug 6 9:39 AMyes. the effect it's quite as i have in mind but second you is it possible
have hyperlaps images with same dimensions of pano angle view during
clicking? in other word this is my plan:
- we take shots to catch a pano with the first shot oriented to next scene
- move the tripod 50 inches (example) towards next scene and take only one
shot [repeat this each 50 inches ]
- when we arrive in the next scene we take the other shot to catch the pano.
- with ptgui we extract rectilinear image from first pano (part of pano in
the first shot) and use this parameters and info to extract the same view in
the single shots. this extractions will be used to get the hyperlapse.
in this way is it possible to have a good integration beetween pano and
View this message in context: http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/Hyperlapse-into-VT-to-see-during-transiction-beetween-pano-with-krpano-tp4657639p4657641.html
Sent from the PanoToolsNG mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>