56841Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

  • nonchiedercilaparola
    Aug 6 9:39 AM
      yes. the effect it's quite as i have in mind but second you is it possible
      have hyperlaps images with same dimensions of pano angle view during
      clicking? in other word this is my plan:

      - we take shots to catch a pano with the first shot oriented to next scene
      - move the tripod 50 inches (example) towards next scene and take only one
      shot [repeat this each 50 inches ]
      - when we arrive in the next scene we take the other shot to catch the pano.

      - with ptgui we extract rectilinear image from first pano (part of pano in
      the first shot) and use this parameters and info to extract the same view in
      the single shots. this extractions will be used to get the hyperlapse.

      in this way is it possible to have a good integration beetween pano and
      hyperlapse?