5678Re: alternative solution ?

  • r_jagusch
    Jan 3, 2007
      Hello Demosthen,

      i am working with a 360precision and i can say it is a dream. The best
      reproduceable results i have ever seen. Take your pictures and you can
      stitch them all from the same template. (I am doing this with PTGui)

      Best wishes for the new year.

      Rainer

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panotools360" <digitalpixel@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      > first aff all, i wish you all the best for 2007 and always happy panos
      > ;-)
      > I'm looking for a panoramic tripod head for my D200 + 10.5 that
      > garantee Highly accurate Batch Stitching process for high resolution
      > panos. The 360precision head seems to be a solution, but may be
      > Novoflex VR-PRO could be an alternative ? Could someone report batch
      > stiching test with this pano head ? or with other tools ?
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Demosthene

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic