56773Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

  • Strategy7 - Fiore Cappone
    Jul 18, 2013
      Il giorno giovedì 18 luglio 2013, Mauro Contrafatto ha scritto:

      Hi all,

      With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the meeting in Messina have been posted!

      Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed, and we had to find alternate solutions.

      Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.

      Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or request!

      Cheers,
      Mauro

      Fiore Cappone - www.fiorecappone.com
      Google Trusted Photographer - www.cosenzabusinessphotos.com
      @ -  strategy7@...
      Via Giovanni Gronchi, 21 - 87100 Cosenza (CS)
      Tel. 0984 1867258 Cell. 346 8022488