56772Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

  • Mauro Contrafatto
    Jul 18, 2013
      Hi all,

      With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the meeting in Messina have been posted!

      Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed, and we had to find alternate solutions.

      Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.

      Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or request!

      Cheers,
      Mauro
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic