56725Re: Tried a Super Clamp(Manfrotto) as the tripod support

  • Robert Bilsland
    Jun 25, 2013
      Hi,

      No worries. Here is the panorama I talked of;

      http://bilsland.co.uk/goodrich/pano4.html

      This was clamped directly to the hand rail you see. I could lean further out now as I also own a Manfrotto Magic Arm to go with the Super Clamp. Either that or dangle the camera over the side on the end of a monopod.

      Robert.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "udaiveer" <udaiveer@...> wrote:

      > What an idiot I AM,
      > I DIDNT RELISE< YOU ANSWERD MY QUESTION!!! lol
      >
      > so sorry...
      >
      > udaivee
      > ;-]]]
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Bilsland" <rbilsland@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I've done exactly the same myself. Used a super clamp with a Nodal Ninja and mounted clamped to the handrail of a castle tower. It was a long way down! I used a leveling plate myself at the time but now a days if shooting a spherical panorama I would level it later in post processing.
      > >
      > > Hope this helps,
      > >
      > > Robert.
      > >

      > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "udaiveer" <udaiveer@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Was wondering if using a Manfrotto Super clamp, as tripod n mount the pano head( with rotator unit)
      > > > I was thinking of locations that are Edges/frames , a cheap option for AirPano, rails,
      > > > Can use an Auto Pole too. N mount the super clamp
      > > >
      > > > Any technical aspect that might b significant?
      > > > I thnk the nadir will be easier to clean.
      > > > Levelling the head shud b possible if mounted below eye level.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic