56637Re: 2 resolutions, 1 gigapixel pano

  • giant_klobasa_monster
    May 27, 2013
      if both are stitched as a 360, you just need to level both panos and stick them together in photoshop. that is all. be sure they are the same projection (equirectangular) of course. layer mask in photoshop and soften up the edges.

      if the focal lengths are closer together, say 28mm and 50mm, you can stitch them all together in autopano giga, although the result never works that well for me (although i'm always doing stuff handheld)

      these panos are all handheld fisheye + handheld 50mm single row
      http://www.360cities.net/search/monument-valley-gigapixel

      sorry for the black thumbnails

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Luc Villeneuve" <luc_villeneuve@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > I have a project with hot air balloons leaving the ground and a huge crowd looking at these balloons. The client wants the user to be able to add their Facebook tag on the image.
      >
      > Of course, all the balloons are moving. To freeze the balloons, I have to use a short lens. It might be a 10,5mm. On the lower hemisphere, the people have to be captured at high definition. Let's say 50mm. At the end, I need to match the resolution of both images, to the resolution of the 50mm.
      >
      > Does someone already did such project?
      >
      > I did some search on this forum because I already read something on this matter but obviously, I didn't used the right ones. It's probably what we call a language barrier!
      >
      > Can you tell me which words I should use in the search to find it?
      >
      > Or any advice?
      >
      > Thanks, Luc

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic