56588Re: [PanoToolsNG] 360Heros : Why 7 cameras?

  • Matthew Rogers
    Apr 24, 2013
      Hi Herve,

      Just gives you the extra overlap to make the blending better I guess. Looking at the prices, damn, looks like 360Precision needs to make some actual decent aluminium versions.

      Matt

      On 24 Apr 2013, at 17:36, "hervejullian" <hjullian@...> wrote:

      Hi
      Until this morning, we can see the differents sets proposed by 360Heros on their website:
      http://shop.360heros.com

      Could you explain me the necessity to shoot with 7 cameras?
      I thought overlap was ok with 6 cameras and it was enough to cover 360X180.
      What the difference between H3Pro6 & H3Pro7?
      Thank you
      Hervé

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic