56496Re: [PanoToolsNG] I miss Superrune!

  • Roger D Williams
    Apr 3, 2013
      Thanks, Blochi. I have your HDR handbook and will see if I can follow your description of how to use the Pano2VR patch tool. The on-site video tutorial didn't work for me. I doubt that a purchase of Flexify for this alone would worth it, but I'll find out what it costs before dismissing it.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad