56490Re: [PanoToolsNG] I miss Superrune!

  • Roger D Williams
    Apr 2, 2013
      Thank you Erik. I don't have a template folder but I will (for the VERY FIRST TIME) save a template from a recent panorama and assume that the appropriate folder will be created in the right place for me to put your templates....

      Roger

      Sent from my iPad