56417Re: [PanoToolsNG] Gigapan epic 100 hack

  • Roger D Williams
    Mar 20, 2013
      Oh NO!

      Don't say your ONLY post in English! What about the sequels, stages 2, 3... ?

      Congratulations on the great solution to the camera-mounting and NPP setting adjustments.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 21, 2013, at 8:17 AM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      Ooook!
      Done!
      http://www.lucavascon.net/blog/2013/03/21/hack-gigapan-epic-100-step1/

      :-)
      It is my first and only post in English so far!!!
      :-D

      2013/3/19 Mark D. Fink <markdfink@...>

      Pictures of your work so far?