56338Re: Director 12 -- tool for virtual tours for iOS?

  • panometr
    Mar 4, 2013
      Hi,

      Aldo, what do you think about new Director?

      What is the potential of Director 12 for 360video?
      If only we can get the quality of Shockwave for 360video...

      What do you think?
      Regards,
      Karol

      > Director 12 is out -- after about 4 years from 11.5. Main new feature I guess is iOS output. There were quite a few Director virtual tours made for a while -- maybe they will be portable straightforwardly to iOS now. But no audio or video on iOS export I read -- which is limiting for many things.
      >
      > Also now you have an anaglyph 3d viewing option for Shockwave3d scenes -- so you can potentially have 3d interactive animations in anaglyph stereo panoramas.
      >
      > It would be interesting to see what the iOS Shockwave3d support is.
      >
      > PeterM

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic