56332Director 12 -- tool for virtual tours for iOS?

  • panovrx
    Mar 2, 2013
      Director 12 is out -- after about 4 years from 11.5. Main new feature I guess is iOS output. There were quite a few Director virtual tours made for a while -- maybe they will be portable straightforwardly to iOS now. But no audio or video on iOS export I read -- which is limiting for many things.

      Also now you have an anaglyph 3d viewing option for Shockwave3d scenes -- so you can potentially have 3d interactive animations in anaglyph stereo panoramas.

      It would be interesting to see what the iOS Shockwave3d support is.

      PeterM
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic