56330Re: HDR tools for Large Panos

  • Ben Thompson
    Mar 2, 2013
      I wasn't aware of SNS HDR but it seems to have the same problems as
      Photomatix in that it is limited by the amount of memory available.

      Other people have suggested that I merge before stitching I am aware of
      this technique but it isn't what my question is about, but thanks for
      sguggesting it.

      The question of whether one should merge before stitching or stitch
      before merging is an interesting one and I would be interested in any
      well-informed articles about the subject, but it is not one I want to
      discuss in this thread.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic