56326RE: [PanoToolsNG] HDR tools for Large Panos

  • Yazan Sboul
    Mar 2, 2013
      Have you tried using Photomatix Pro?  I don't usually tone map but it has all the tone mapping features. Excellent for batch processing and you can make templates for similar images once you get the effects you want.

      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      From: kilgore661@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 11:36:29 +0000
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] HDR tools for Large Panos

      I'm looking for some software to tone map/fuse large panoramic images. I have been using Photomatix but in my experience that is limited to images of about 30,000 x 15,000 pixels and my images can be lot larger than this.

      I'm looking at alternative progams (Oleono HDREngine, TuFuse, Photoshop CS5) but they all seem to assume your image will e.g. fit into 32 bits, and I was hoping someone may already have better knowledge about what's out there.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic