56307Re: OT - Different use for SNS HDR

    Feb 24, 2013
      Am 24.02.2013 01:00, schrieb Mark D. Fink:
      > Image #2 is what I got out of Lightroom. Image #1 is after running it
      > through SNS HDR. Image #3 is the color original that I got from three
      > exposures blended in SNS HDR.

      I like the lightroom version most. The color version would be quite
      nice, but the white balance is too warmish. It suggests evening sun
      while the shadows show it has been taken midday. In the SNS b/w the
      image doesn't benefit from the hard contrast IMHO. However, the
      technique is worth to remember, since other subjects might well improve.

      Did you intentionally show the images on g+ such that non-members can't
      see them? You can send attachments with your yahoo group postings. They
      should be placed in the photos section at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/photos automatically and a
      link should be added to the mail.