56259Re: Technical question on PT coordinate system

    Feb 17, 2013
      Am 16.02.2013 15:54, schrieb Thomas:
      > 1] do all PT family stitchers use the same coordinate system as original
      > PanoTools?

      As for Yaw, Roll and Pitch: Yes, as far as I know. The TrX, TrY, TrZ
      mosaic coordinate model is unique to hugin/nona. PTGui uses a different
      model with 5 coordinates: VPx, VPy, VPz, VPpan and VPtilt. They are not
      documented (AFAIK) but Helmut Dersch found them out for himself and
      implemented them in PTStitcherNG.

      Furthermore PTGui uses PTStitcher o-line C-coordinates while hugin/nona
      use S-coordinates. That means hugin coordinates are relative to the
      complete source image while PTGui coordinates are relative to the
      cropped image specified by the C-coodinates (the crop rectangle/circle).
      See
      http://wiki.panotools.org/PTStitcher#o-line_options for details