56249Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Html5 xml and image encyrption

  • Kathy Wheeler
    Feb 12, 2013
      On 02/12/2013, at 10:10 PM, giant_klobasa_monster wrote:
      > EVERY SINGLE INQUIRY we get from a potential client wants the ability to show the panos on "mobile devices"
      > [ snip ]
      > for the record, i use apple and android and windows, and they're all CRAP! :-)

      Ahhh, but we've been spoilt by big, high res screens, expecting crisp high res images, and for many of us, our eyes aren't what they used to be 20 years ago ;-)

      The "mobile" generation are after instant gratification, cheap drinks rather than quality wine. They haven't developed a discerning palate and in the race to do things faster or easier may never do ...

      Cheers,
      KathyW.
    • Show all 82 messages in this topic